There are three steps that each referee must perform in order to be registered for 2010, and each one will be described in detail below:
1. Take the appropriate online test
2. Attend a Recertification Clinic
3. Pay for registration at USSoccer website
1) Online Test
You should have received an email invitation to take the online written test. If you accidentally deleted this message, here are the instructions to get to the test:
1. Go to www.hostedtest.com
2. Enter the appropriate Test Code in the lower left corner of the screen:
* For grade 9 referees, the test code is "2010gr9"
* For grade 8 referees, the test code is "2010gr8"
* For all others, the test code is "2010state"
3. When you are prompted to enter your Respondent ID, use the first letter of your first name followed by your entire last name ("jsmith" for example).
Recertification Clinics are LISTED HERE. The LAST Recertification Clinic will be held in conjunction with the SRI Expo at the end of February 2010.
Registration for these clinics is STRONGLY SUGGESTED, and can be done by logging into your account on the www.ussoccer.info website. Your login ID is the letter "R" followed by your 16-digit USSF ID number (for example, R1234000056780000). Your password should be your last name. If you don't know your ID number or your password doesn't seem to work, please send an email message to Mark Oliver (see below).
3) Paying for 2010 Registration
Once you've logged into www.ussoccer.info website, you can pay for your 2010 registration via credit card, as well as registering for a recertification clinic. It is preferred that you pay for your 2010 registration via credit card through the USSoccer website. Cash and checks will be collected at clinics if you do not have the ability to pay via credit card.
Every referee must complete each of these three steps in order to be registered for 2010. NO 2010 PATCHES WILL BE HANDED OUT AT ANY CLINIC. After you have completed the three steps, your patch will be sent to you in the mail.
If you have any questions about these items, please feel free to email me.
State Director of Referee Instruction