2014 Concession Stand Schedule
Soccer season is here! Please see the attached concession stand volunteer schedule.
- Each team has been assigned a 1-hour block during the season where I am asking for ONLY ONE (1) volunteer per block. In years past we have asked for up to two per block, but I have condensed the schedule a bit to allow for some overlap. This can only work if every coach arranges to have their volunteer show up when assigned.
- The hour block can be split up among volunteers to ease the burden of staffing the concession stand during the assigned time.
- The work in the concession stand is primarily working the window and serving mostly pre-made items (I will handle the vast majority of the "cooking").
- Volunteers must be at least 13 years old and I will be happy to sign community service hour forms that many area students need to complete for school or church.
- Additional volunteers are always welcome, especially on picture day and during lunchtime.
Please contact me with any questions:
Thank you all in advance for your assistance in helping our league!
CSA Concession Stand Manager
Click here for a copy of the Team Concession Stand Schedule
Concession duties will include the following:
- Line Facilitator
- Freeze pop runner
- Coffee and hot chocolate preparer
- Popcorn popper
- Hotdog handler
- And daily clean-up
CSA is one of the largest volunteer organizations in Coventry, providing opportunities for nearly 1000 children and their families to develop physically and socially in a clean, safe, non-competitive environment. Your generous donation of time guarantees our success.
Hot Dog/Water Donations
Please ask each of your players' parent to donate ONE package of ALL BEEF hotdogs to CSA concession. Parents may bring the hotdogs to the concession stand on Opening Day.
- OR (New option for this year) One case of 16.9 ounce bottled water (per family)
Thank you for your cooperation.
If you have any questions about concession duties or scheduling, please contact Tim Pimental
CSA VOLUNTEERS HELPING COVENTRY CHILDREN, ONE GOAL AT A TIME!